Growing on a limestone soil dating from the Late Jurassic, our OLD alight vineyards in the village of Saint-Bris–le-Vineux give a fresh wine, soft and fruity, appreciated when it is young.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- Grape variety : 100% aligoté
- Origin : Village of Saint-Bris le Vineux
- Exposure : South-West
- Soil : Portlandien, layer Upper Jurassic composed of limestone.
- Age of Vines : planted in 1965 : old vines
- Density of plantation : 7800 vines per Hectare
- Pruning : Guyot Simple
- Yields : 60 hl/ha
- Culture : Ecological, based on respect for the earth
- Alcohol : 12,5%
- Sugar : less than 1.00 g/L
- Sulfites : 90 mg/l en total
- Acidity : 4 g/H2SO4
Pale yellow, express scents of white flowers, almonds and toast. In the mouth has great minerality bring out the character of our soil, then finish with flavors of honey.
Keep from 2 to 5 years. To be enjoyed in its youth and freshness.
Serve at 10 – 12°C
Serving suggestions: White Meat, shellfish, fish sauce, ham, chicken, cheese, such as Epoisses, Langres.
Direct pressing, cold settling and yeast. Controlled fermentation temperature (16-18 ° C) for the tank
Alcoholic fermentation and malolactic completed
Maturing on fine lees from November to mid April.
Collage and filtration before bottling.
Thermoregulation allows fermentation at low temperature in order to develop the flavors. The wine is 100% stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and fruitiness of the wine.
Bottled by us at the Estate.