CHABLIS GRAND CRU LES PREUSES
A brilliant yellow colour. An elegant, assertive nose of white flowers, citrus and white fruit (pear, peach). On the palate, this wine is very fine, with balanced acidity and a mineral finish, purely "Chablisien".
Can be aged for 10 to 15 years. The minerality and aromas of this wine will develop over the years while retain liveliness and vitality.
To be served at 10-12°C
Enjoy it with grilled fish or fish in sauce, grilled white meats or white meats in cream-based sauces.
Grape variety :
Location and exposure :
Age of Vines :
Density of plantation :
Village of Chablis, South / South-East
5 800 vines by Hectare
- Mecanical harvest
- Direct pressing, cold settling and yeast
- Temperature controlled fermentation temperature (16-18 ° C in stainless steel tanks)
- Maturing on fine lees from November to mid April
- Collage and filtration before bottling
- The wine matures in 100% stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and fruitiness of the wine.
The Grand Cru les Preuses is located at the north-western tip of the Grands Crus, on a steep, south-facing slope, benefiting from the summer sun until the evening. Its name, "Les Preuses" comes from the word "pierreuse", due to its location near an ancient Roman road. Its Kimmeridgian clay-limestone soil makes it a noble Chablis terroir.
Wine Enthusiast 2021 : Chablis Grand Cru les Preuses 2020 - 93/100 cellar selection
Burghound Allen Meadows novembre 2021 : Chablis Grand Cru les Preuses 2020 - 90-92 points