Bright red color with Fresh and intense nose, slightly spicy, dominated by red fruit (the authentic Pinot Noir)..
- Grape variety : 100% Pinot noir
- Origin : Village of Irancy
- Exposure : South
- Soil : Portlandien, Upper Jurassic composed of limestone.
- Age of Vines : 30 years
- Density of plantation : 6800 vines per Hectare
- Pruning : Guyot Simple
- Yields : 40 hl/ha
- Culture : Reasoned culture, respectful of the vines, the terroir and the environment: Ploughing, organic fertilizers, no insecticide, At the end of the onset of ripening (véraison), we cut all the grapes that didn’t achieve this stage (the bunches that would never reach maturity).
- Alcohol : 12,5%
- Sugar : less than 1.00 g/L
- Sulfites : 60 mg/l en total
- Acidity : 3 g/H2SO4
Bright red color
Nose : Fresh and intense nose, slightly spicy, dominated by red fruit (the authentic Pinot Noir)..
Palate : the freshness of the attack of Red fruits (Raspberries, cherries, blackcurrants…) followed by a slight tannic intensity, ends on a harmonious final touch.
Serve it between 2 and 6 years of age, at a temperature of 14 to 16°C.
Serve with red meat and poultry, either grilled or roasted.
• The whole bunches go into the tank
• Alcoholic fermentation between 28° C and 32° C
• Short fermentation on the skins (about 2 weeks) with daily pumping-over for maximal extraction Free-run juice and press-juice are vinified separately but reassembled for the malolactic fermentation.
• Bottled by us at the Estate
Guide Hachette 2022 : Irancy Mazelots 2018 – 1 étoile
VINUM Magazine Suisse Allemand 2020 : 17 points Irancy Mazelots 2018
Concours des vins de l’Auxerrois 2018 : médaille de Bronze Irancy Mazelots 2016
Concours des vins de l’Auxerrois 2017 : médaille d’Argent Irancy Mazelots 2015